Not Just another Podcast
The Working Woman Entrepreneur Podcast interviews successful woman entrepreneurs who share their secrets about successfully juggling self, family, work and home.
Is This Podcast for you?
This podcast is for woman entrepreneurs, wantrepreneurs, part time entrepreneurs and woman who just want to work from home in order to spend more time with their families.
Why I started this podcast
There are a lot of interview style podcasts that I want to listen to but I just don’t have the time. Motherhood, entrepreneurship, time management, diet exercise so I decided to combine my favorite elements of these podcasts into one.
Who is the Working Woman Entrepreneur?
We are all different.
Some of us are:
- Focusing on being financially independent
- Working full time jobs to support our families while we are also working on developing our own businesses
- Full time entrepreneurs
All of us are:
- Driven to live life on our own terms
- Students of life
- Desiring a healthy combination (note I didn’t say balance) of family, work, home and self
- Busy ladies
- Striving for daily improvement in all aspects of our lives
- Anne Meador and I am a Working Woman Entrepreneur.
- The mother of twin toddler boys
- The wife of a very supportive husband who has the hardest job. He is a stay at home Dad
- Currently working for someone else and working on becoming financial independent so I can have it all (see below).
- Joyfully juggling family, work, home and self.
- Passionate about learning how successful woman have it all (ALL that’s IMPORTANT to them!)