For Working Woman Zahrina Robertson taking photos is deeply personal. From the moment she picked up a camera as a child, exploring the beauty and simplicity of the world around her, she was hooked. Born into a home where cameras had pride of place, Zahrina took up photography as not only a way to make a living but as her way of making a difference in people’s lives. Inspired by her father, who was an amateur photographer, she was in awe of his ability to take every day things and transform them. Fast-forward to now, and her passion for photography and connecting with others is what sets her apart. For Zahrina, photography is not a job; it is an extension of her psyche and her heart. It gives back and feeds her soul by allowing her to tap into her creativity. Her gift behind the lens, coupled with her passion for personal branding, sees her create photos that have people going ‘WOW’
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Those 4 little letters DO IT!
- Putting your exit plan together
- The importance of getting a coach
- Getting a running start while you’re still in your 9-5
- The connection between branding and Archetypes
- Zenning out on a Saturday with Asanga Yoga