Kim Ades is president and founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and Journal EngineTM Software. Author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach, and mother of 5, Kim is one of North America’s foremost experts on performance through thought mastery and mental focus. By using her unique process of integrating online journaling in her coaching, she works with clients who are intelligent, driven, and ambitious and helps them examine and shift their thinking in order to yield extraordinary results.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Her unique approach to coaching
- Not having to start a business by giving up everything else
- Being present in the moment
- Carving out time for yourself every day
- 5 things to look for when hiring a coach
- 5 things to look for when becoming a coach