Jenn Scalia is a working woman entrepreneur, business strategist and visibility coach. She’s built her business to over $500,000 / year in under two years. It’s a true “reinvention story”. She was in corporate America, doing social media and marketing for a company and suddenly found herself completely broke, with two kids, going through divorce. She moved back with her parents for a year so that she could have *some* help and focus on her business. Given that she already had the experience and expertise from her previous job, finding clients was something that came to Jenn naturally. Today, she runs a 500k+ / year business and is on track to make seven figures. Jenn has been featured in Forbes Magazine, Business Insider, The Huffington Post, and more.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Jenn’s journey from employee to visibility coach
- What exactly a visibility coach is
- The importance of storytelling
- What makes people want to be around her and be her customer
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who believe in you
- How she stands out in loud internet world