Joleene Moody is a former central New York television reporter and anchor turned passion shift coach, speaker and author. After struggling for years in a place that didn’t satisfy her true dreams and desires to write and sing and play on stage she bravely left the security of her job to embark on a journey that allowed her to unearth her greatest dreams and desires-while profiting generously at the same time.
Current Business: Passion Shift Coach/Author/Speaker
Roles in the Game of Life: Wife and Mother.
Previous Definition of Success : Being the biggest, the best and making the most money.
Current Definition of Success: It’s about having the perseverance to stay strong in what your doing as an entrepreneur and the money just starts to flow.
“Recipe” for Success:
- Apologizing when your wrong
- Taking risks
- Schedule time for yourself
- Process your emotions and then move on
Lesson(s) Learned: Understanding more of the financial aspect of starting a business and that you have to be willing to spend money. You have to invest, the more you invest the more your will make. Understanding risk is crucial.
Advice for Woman Just Starting Out:
- Schedule a lunch with someone you admire who is doing what you want to do and ask questions
- Explore and discover who you really are
- The tribe that you need is not that far away
Daily Practice: Read every morning out of A Course in Miracles. She reads a part of the text and then she reads the lesson of the day.
- Exercise regularly
- Quiet walks
- Periodically spending time at a spa
- Schedule a week off and go on a retreat (she highly recommends this)
Recommended Books: Eat, Pray, Love
Contact Information: joleenespeaks.com, facebook and twitter